Monday, May 3, 2010

(2008)

i choose to beLieve God. Yes i do. i believe in his entire Goodness n greatness. no matter how Christians might act. because the church is basically a house of redeemed sinners. the only difference is that we have the greatest reason to be better. i entrust my Life to Him. i know… i kNow he has my back covered. i have no cause to worry because He will provide. aL i have to do.. is to Listen to him.
there is such relief.. to know that There is God who has planned everything for me. who wants to bLess me. a God who knows me entirely and loves me anyway. i don’t have to WOrry!

and its not about.. being “hoLY: being “PErfect” .. scoLding other ppL for not being “good enough”. its about.. accepting our fellow Christians with aLL their shortcomings. yes i agree.. . wat she did was not a very nice thing to do.. but its nothing to do with God.
n i think… when we cry.. i think he cries along with us. cuz isn’t that what true friends do? they don’t just comfort u.. they don’t just throw a bible at u and tell u> “hey Read for Peace of Mind”. they cry along with you. they empthatise and try to make things better. God is like that.. he’s my BFF . its no Christian Crap. its God being the only thing that works in this crappy worLd.

pLease.. don’t categorise Me and other Christians in the “Holy type” category. sure.. i’L admit to being suCh a category’s existance but the majority of us are juz Nice sort of people. ppL who make mistakes but continue trying to be better for God. i am a ReguLar examPLe.

Hate me. Love me.. but don’t JUdge Me for beLieving. because I wouldn’t judge anybody who didn't

No comments:

Post a Comment