Monday, May 3, 2010

my lil obsolete blog

As I browsed through my blog I realized that I was inspired to fight my increasingly slow and cumbersome internet connection, friendster’s refusal to allow me to post anything up unless I sign into my long abandoned friendster account, my lack of faith in my writing skills, and my opinion that next to nobody is going to read these postings in my very well hidden and top secret black and white blog. Inspired by what? Take a look at the last 3 most recent posts… =/

on a lighter note,

The reason why i’m still using this obsolete friendster blog despite the fact that all my other happening friends are using mainly using blogspot is not that I’m trying to make it hard for you avid blog readers

It IS BECAUSE..

Yeah I’m basically making it hard for avid blog readers. Hah! =P

. Wakakaka. Its BRILLIANT

Put ur blog in friendster N NOBODY will wonder into your blog except people who are really really into you and your prattling. (and maybe some random ppl who are bored and still using friendster)

Now if I were to privatize my blog eg : make it unaccessible to the masses, I would probably be able to write a lot more PRIVATE things. Hence create my very own digital diary. However, the blog would lose its purpose as a means of showing of my ideas, my opinions, my happy moments and my unhappy moments and as a way for me to interact with people out there who for whatever reason are actually interested in what I say/write.

Furthermore as all my friends should know by now, This band 6 student Doesn’t like writing at all. But I still dream of a day where i’ll suddenly discover this hidden talent in writing in Me and become the first Malaysian girl to win a Pulitzer prize. *giggles*

Therefore, it is imperative that I learn to express myself via these wordy compositions, and hopefully one fine day I’ll find out that I DO Like writing after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment