Monday, May 3, 2010

abdominal Turmoil

Let me describe the Pain as I’m feeling it right now. It feels like my guts are going to drop out. Ohhh the PAIN!!! -_-

It’s worst than giving birth because when in labour your given anesthetics, And your secure in the knowledge that eventually a baby is going to come out to make it all worth it. The only thing that comes out from Menstrual Pain is Blood.

I Realise that the magnitude of abdominal cramps and other menstrual related Pains are often unappreciated by the more lucky people who Don’t get them or don’t get them badly. The idea is “Ceyh period pain only mar. not fever, not gastric”.

So what’s the big deal?

Ok it’s a BIG DEAL. Hurts super bad. This is not a scheme to get sympathy. Heard the phrase “Gut Wrenching”??

This is Exactly what gut wrenching must feel like.

And it’s not just confined to the stomach area, other areas affected as well which I’m not going to elaborate on. ..

And I’ve come to a stage of discomfort that I’ve lost my appetite for lunch and I can’t even have a nap because of the pangs in my stomach.

Yes I know it’s not cancer, it’s not gastric. But the fact is,it can be Crippling. So have a little empathy here can?

No comments:

Post a Comment