Sunday, May 16, 2010

Eureka!

Just felt like blogging about this because i guess i felt like getting it typed out and also because it's a pretty significant thing to me.
I've been in KL for 2 weeks now, and in this 2 weeks attended 2 services,a prayer meeting and 2 cell group meetings at Harvest Generation in Usj 11 and 2 services, 2 prayer meetings, and a campus revo meeting at ACts church , 2nd floor Summit.
Anyways, been in a bit of a dilemma, couldn't seem to quite Decide which church I should go too and stick with . So what did i do? Oh well, u know ,. the Obvious that Christians usually do when in Dilemma about something, Pray and ask God for guidance. So i've was pretty worried about this, and quite impatient to Know which I'd be grounded in. Looking back it was only a couple of weeks of indecision (2 weeks to be exact), but it seemed long enough !!
Today I've got my answer. I know which it will be. Thanks to God for not keeping me on tenterhooks too long.
You know, even after I got it today during service, I still wasn't entirely sure so i did Ask God somemore! "Is this the right decision? is this right?> is this from you God ? " or other such similiar words.And then remembered something I heard from last week's sermon:>> "Faith believes that something good is going to take place but fear dictates that you will make a wrong decision". So I choose to believe this, that this decision is Right and something Good is going to come out of it. =)
Am looking forward to doing this, I think its time I left of Milk and started on Meat. I'm Excited!! Wish me well, I'm DESPERATE for growth and Desperate for change and movement. And there are a few "Personal Miracles" that I'm praying for. =D
Again, I believe and i will keep praying even if it seems its taking a long time for them to come true.

2 comments:

  1. press on, Justine. Press on. here's my url: http://hauntingangel.tumblr.com pleae do drop by for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi hi. i finally found your blog thru Pei Qin. LOL. so which church are you attending?

    ReplyDelete