Monday, May 3, 2010

sTunted apples and salted porK

Growth and change is necessary with time isn’t it? A stunted apple can only be a shadow of a full, ripe apple while a piece of dried, salted pork will never attain the glory of being fly-infested and eventually decaying and rotting away into dust.

I foresee some of my readers making certain derisive sounds both mentally and verbally.

“An Apple? A piece of meat? Can she really not come up with better examples?”

To be perfectly honest with you, i probably can’t. See AS FAR as I’m concerned ,

(which isn’t actually that far)

the whole point in writing is to be able to convey a certain message of what I’M thinking, what I want to convey and what I want to say. (Note how it’s all about I. =p)

Hence, it is perfectly acceptable for Me to use these slightly unconventional examples/metaphors as long as whoever who reads this understands MY point.

DO YOU GET WHAT I’M TRYING TO SAY HERE??!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment