Monday, May 3, 2010

my Fat shirt (nov 28) 2007

i havE This SHiRt> its one of my favouRite shiRts.. its not Expecially cooL> or Expensive> or anYthing out of the ordinary> itz juz wat it is. a bLack tEe> why would i be so attached to this particular piece of clothing? i guess for the simple reason that its alwayz thRe for me when i’m experiencing my fAt days> itz my standby shirt for when i feeL fat and unattractive and pmS-Ed> it hasn’t Yet failed to make me feeL better when i put it on. =)
i'm pass 17 for reaL>i’m practically on the edge of adulthood> n i find i have so much to learn> so mUCh i stiL need to do before i can finally sit back in a big coMfy bean soFa and say to myself> thiS is wat i’ve been worKing for all this time> tHIs is wat i’ve been trying to get and i’m fiNally satisfied n dOne>

No comments:

Post a Comment